Join our Team.
We are offering great opportunites
Managing Director will be responsible for growing AFLG Investments private equity platform in the U.S. & International markets by sourcing, developing, negotiating, and closing new private equity opportunities. Compensation will include immediate success fees for transactions closed as well as appropriate carry.
- Lead new business development and marketing efforts, including maintaining detailed pipeline of prospects and potential deals through the firm’s CRM system and external sources
- Establish and maintain industry business relationships to generate on-going deal flow
- Qualify potential private equity opportunities with the input of the Investment Committee
- Develop investment thesis, author investment memorandums
- Serve as a primary negotiator for approved transactions
- Lead due diligence, direct transaction execution team and coordinate transaction closing
- Work with external capital providers to gain support for investment financing
- Post-closing: interact with the management of portfolio companies, monitor performance and report internally on regular basis
- Hire, oversee and train investment team members as appropriate
- Report directly to the CEO of AFLG Investments Private Equity
- 8-10 years of origination, structuring and closing of private equity transactions
- Solid understanding of U.S. & International markets private equity market dynamics
- Proven new business origination, negotiation and deal closing history as a principal and/or in an advisory role
- Relevant capital raising and sponsor relationships experience within middle market space
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-ranked university
- MBA or MS in Finance preferred
Sales Manager will be responsible for coaching and training a private equity sales team in new and existing markets. A major objective of this role will be to manage and deliver sales methodology and process training based on a client-focused sales approach. Other responsibilities may include providing ongoing sales coaching and identification of continuous improvement opportunities for new and current sales professionals to ensure the maximum effectiveness of a company’s sales efforts. This role is critical to our organization as it promotes the development of our most important asset, our talent.
Utilizing a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training program and sales force.
- Guiding specific sales training needs assessments to support the design, development, and delivery of improvements to the sales training programs
- Working with Sales and Human Resources leaders to analyze the performance of sales force so that additional training can be prescribed and developed
- Facilitating process with Sales leaders to identify strengths and development needs for sales professionals
- Providing on-going or additional training to sales professionals struggling or at-risk with meeting their goals based on skill set and/or competency
- Set and monitor product strategy for profitable and growing valuation services
- Attract and retain the best talent in the market with very competitive compensation packages
- Lead subordinates in delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Develop staff through our training programs and through high-touch mentoring program so that they can progress as quickly as their track record of proven capabilities and client handling skills suggest
- Development Specialist, Corporate Trainer, Sales Trainer, or a related title, preferably in a sales environment utilizing customer-focused selling
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver sales training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design & development, and training technologies
- Proven success in technical solutions, client care, and business development
- Minimum of 8 years of private equity experience
- Minimum of 4-6 years successful leadership experience mentoring staff
- Certifications such as CFA, MBA, Series 7 preferred
Why work with us?
We believe that much of our success to date is attributable to the unique culture of our firm and the values we live by respect for our colleagues and others with whom we interact, teamwork, excellence, innovation, and creativity.